Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Welcome to Lemming Lacquer

Hi everyone!

If you've been to my blog before (Sparkles Make Me Happy), you’ll notice there’s been a change here. Sparkles Make Me Happy was deleted from our server due to hackers attacking the WordPress installation. Being hacked was bad enough but to find out that the blog I've spent roughly two years working on because of them is just all that more special, right?

Saying that, I’m not one to willing submit to a loss in crappy situations so I've decided now is time to announce the re-branding of my blog and nail polish jewelry line as Lemming Lacquer! The name Lemming Lacquer was thought up by my boyfriend and I love how apt it is. Nail polish lovers are very familiar with the term lemming meaning the vehement and feverish desire for a particular polish. In talking with other nail polish lovers, it seems everyone has that one first and special polish that ultimately led to an ever-growing collection and more polishes added to their “lemming lists.”

I’m really excited for this change and I hope it’s not too confusing for anyone. The URL for Sparkles Make Me Happy will be pointed to this blog but will eventually be taken down and replaced with the Lemming Lacquer blog URL. I’ll be sure to post ahead of time so people can update their bookmarks and reading lists.

I’m currently fighting off a really lame cold but before that I was working on swatches of some gorgeous nail polishes along with new jewelry to be added to my shop. I’ll post pics here of some of the new offerings including different styles of earrings, necklaces and rings! I saved a few of my old posts from Sparkles so they’ll be posted here as well.


Thank you all so much for your continued support. Here’s to another awesome year!


Thanks,
Cassie







No comments:

Post a Comment