Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve Manicure with Enchanted Polish

Hey lovelies!

Here's a couple quick pics of my New Year's Eve mani.  I was finally able to track down Enchanted Polish Dark Fantasy and Flashing Lights.  Funny story about Flashing Lights--I ordered it and Glitter Unique's Gold Galaxy Holo glitter to play with and then the next day found out they're the same thing.  Whatever, I still wanted the real thing with Flashing Lights. I'll have to post these as full manis soon because they are so pretty.




Both polishes are 2 coats.  Flashing Lights is a pure glitter polish that covered surprisingly well in those 2 coats. I haven't tried removal yet, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve and that 2015 is your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment