Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Manicure: Lynnderella Witch Cauldron Was It

Happy Halloween!

Here are a quick few pictures of my Halloween mani. My nail art skills suck and I have crappy brushes so while I'd love to be able to try even the more simpler nail art techniques I fail haha.

So I went with something simple and traditional for Halloween: black and orange.



I applied 2-3 coats of Wet N Wild Black and 1 coat + dabbing of Lynnderella Witch Cauldron Was It?

Witch Cauldron Was It? is an orange based glitter topper with orange bars, various sized hexes and squares.  Supposedly every batch is mixed with glitters that Lynnderella has lying around.  My bottle has green, purple, white, gold and silver holographic and metallic bars, hexes, diamonds, circles, squares and stars.  So yeah, lots going on here :)


It's like a trick or treat bag of candy and Halloween on my nails.  Super fun and festive, so perfect for the holiday.

I hope you all have an awesome Halloween and please remember to celebrate responsibly.  Lynnderella polishes can be purchased from their eBay, their Storenvy shop and Norway Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment