Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl XLVIII 2014 Denver Broncos Inspired Manicure

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

Today’s mani is featuring a polish I made myself.  I came across a custom polish created by Darling Diva Polish and since it wasn't available for sale to the public I figured I’d make one for myself.  I’m not sure if I’ll release this under Lemming Lacquer but I loved the way the custom looked.

My unnamed polish is made up of dark blue and orange holographic microglitters.  I love the extra twinkle from the orange holographic glitters!  This is three coats of my unnamed polish over three thin coats of Picture Polish Cosmos.  I know that seems like a lot of polish but layering my unnamed polish over Cosmos adds even more depth.  I really love how the shade of blue from Cosmos is changed by layering the darker different shade of blue from my unnamed polish.










Being Superbowl Sunday and the fact the Denver Broncos are going up against the Seattle Seahawks I thought my unnamed polish was pretty appropriate to wear today even though technically I’m not rooting for any particular team.


Picture Polish Cosmos is available on Picture Polish's site and within the US from Llarowe.  I'm still considering whether I'll release the blue and orange glitter polish under Lemming Lacquer but first things first--I need a name!  Is anyone else showing their spirit with team colors today?



No comments:

Post a Comment