Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lemming Lacquer Metallic Antique Gold Holographic Nail Polish

What a mouthful of a title!  Sorry, it's unavoidable because I don't have a name for this one.
Normally when I make a nail polish I have already thought up what I want it to look like, I have a certain collection in mind and a name all picked out.  However there have been two times so far when I've just thrown ingredients together to see what I came up with.  I showed you one of these polishes here (also on Super Bowl Sunday, ha!) and now I have another one for you.


This is two coats of an unnamed metallic antiqued gold holographic nail polish.  In some lights it can lean ever so slightly olive green but it's actually an antiqued gold.  To get a better idea it's similar to how Butter London Wallis can lean olive green
The metallic is pretty obvious in real life but hard to capture because the holo grabs the camera's attention.
Also with this swatch, I'd like to unveil my Lemming Lacquer bottle and my label.  I'll add a couple pics so you can see more of my bottle, brush and labels soon.
What do you guys think?  Is this one you'd like to see in the shop?  If anyone has any ideas on a name I'm all ears!  If I choose your name I'll send you a bottle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment