Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nail Crazies Unite February Week 3: Candy

Heyyyyy,

This week's prompt is "Candy," another one that stumped me.  I wasn't sure what to do until I was mixing last night and thought this would suffice.  Although not exactly candy it is candy adjacent and definitely makes me think of sweet things.

I applied 4-5 thin tricky coats of the pale pink China Glaze Something Sweet (ha, appropriate).  Formula was streaky, little bit of balding spots, and wouldn't self-level.  Maybe it's because I'm choosing pastels lately or the weather, dunno.  I added one coat of Lemming Lacquer Eat Me.


Eat Me is made up of every color sprinkles can be in various sized matte hexes and is inspired by the colorful baked treats in Alice in Wonderland.


I would have taken more pictures but my camera is just not very cooperative lately but hopefully that can be fixed soon!

As always please check out the awesome manis from the others in the group!


No comments:

Post a Comment