Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nail Crazies Unite February Week 1: Anti-Valentine's Day Nail Art

Hey guys!  I've been trying to get more into nail art and stamping lately (I've only got a ton of plates, maybe I should use them huh?) so I joined a group on Facebook called Nail Crazies Unite to get me more into it.
Each month there are weekly prompts and week 1 for February is Anti-Valentine's Day.  I'm not a gushy Valentine's Day type and I'm not an Anti-Vday type either.  I prefer genuine moments of romance and affection over the course of the year so I guess I'm in the middle?

I started with four thin coats of Illamasqua Superstition and added a black cracked heart stamp on my ring finger from Bundle Monster Plate 411.  I used Konad Black special polish.
I'm almost ashamed to show mine because it's so basic and the other ladies in the group did such a great job. Theirs had a lot more detail and more going on than mine.
I honestly wanted to do more with this mani, at least stamp H, T, and E on the other fingers but I could not get the stamp straight on my nails for anything!  Aside from not being able to get the other stamping I had in mind I do like the way my mani looks.  It's simple and it works for me :)

Be sure to check out the other awesome manis made by the other members of the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment